Foundation / Corporation
Taos Community Foundation (TCF)
01/31/19 4:00 PM
Grants ranging from $10,000 to $30,000 to New Mexico nonprofits, agencies, tribes, and public schools in eligible counties for programs serving girls and women. Applicants must serve Taos or western Colfax Counties. Funding is intended for programs in the areas of emotional and physical health, education, violence prevention, life skills and employment, and more.
Applications must address one or more of the Women Give Taos Impact Grant Application 2018-19 priorities listed below. These are all issues significantly impacting Women and Girls in the community.
- Life Skills /Employment, parenting, preparation and training
- Access to Educational Opportunity
- Emotional and physical health (include addiction and teen pregnancy)
- Healthy development and personal authority of young girls
- Violence - societal and domestic
GrantWatch ID#: 184954
Awards will be in the range of $10,000 to $30,000.
Grants may be awarded to organizations that:
- Are located to serve the people of Taos and western Colfax Counties
- Are tax-exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code or are a public or governmental agency or a federally recognized tribe in the State of New Mexico, or that have a fiscal sponsor;
- Employ staff and provide services without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
Grants cannot be made to individuals.
Organizations that have late/outstanding Final Grant Reports to TCF are not eligible to submit any applications for funding until all previous grant reporting requirements have been met, and all previous awarded grants are considered “Closed – In Good Standing”.
The deadline for submission is: Thursday, January 31, 2019 by 4:00 PM.
Applicants will be notified of decisions no later than April 7, 2019.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Please submit applications via email to:
Helen Forte, Director of Community Outreach
Taos Community Foundation
115 La Posta, Ste A
Taos, NM 87571
USA: New Mexico: Taos and western Colfax Counties